HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 QUILTING IN THE FAST LANE celebrates the New Year . . . . with a new home!

    As 2022 fades into the rearview mirror, so does QuiltingInTheFastLane.com.  It's been a wonderful outlet to express my love for quilt making and time lapse photography!  But I've found I can reach just as many people (if not more) just by utilizing social media alone (primarily YouTube).  So, don't worry.  Quilting in the Fast Lane will live on various social media outlets just like it always has.  You'll be able to continue to be part of the world of quilt making and time lapse photography on;

YOUTUBE ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC1p6xBDTy6n8fyXDHjLSlQ

FACEBOOK ~ https://www.facebook.com/todd.dubay.75/

INSTAGRAM ~ https://www.instagram.com/quilting_in_the_fast_lane/

And now this BLOG ~ https://quiltinginthefastlane.blogspot.com/


Be sure to subscribe to any or all, and never miss an update!  

Tell all your friends!


    2023 promised to be a BIG year for Quilting in the Fast Lane!  I already have one quilt and quilt/lapse production in the hopper and will be released shortly (Top Secret stuff . . . so I can't really talk about it yet)

    I begin a quilt and whole video production today with the launch of "PRISM BREAK"; a collaboration with Jaftex and Studio E Fabrics.  This is a very exciting project!!  With the promise of lots of gimmicky camera tricks!


   
    And FINALLY . . . . I will be releasing my long-awaited 10th quilt/lapse production; "INTO THE WOODS" later this Summer!  (*3 years in the making!)

I hope you'll join me in the coming year for all kinds of new surprises.  Some of these production will be moving in some very different directions (with even more craziness planned for the 2nd half of the year . . . . and beyond)!

Tell all your friends!!  



Gilda, my official "Quilt Snuggability Tester" . . . . APPROVES!


Comments

  1. I can't believe that I found my way around to say Good Luck on your new blog! Always fun to see your newest creations.
    Hugs, Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you found me here, Shari!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ONE